What’s in the Snag Bag
We offered the Snag Bag to the first 50 participants who registered to our gathering! We don’t have more snag bags available but you can buy or get for free some of these gifts. Support Indigenous art creatives!
Here is the list of gifts made by amazing Indigenous art creatives in the Snag Bag!
- 1 Hummingbird Sticker and 1 “You are on Native Land” Sticker by Urban Native Era https://urbannativeera.com/
- 1 MIMTS’ Hand Sanitizer made by Sḵwálwen https://skwalwen.com/collections/all/products/mimts-antibacterial-hand-sanitizer-spray
- 1 copy of The Land Back Issue Briarpatch Magazine, edited by Nickita Longman, Emily Riddle, Alex Wilson, and Saima Desai. Available to read online : https://briarpatchmagazine.com/issues/view/september-october-2020
- 1 copy of the Beading as Medicine, Vol. 2 zine, edited by Kimberly Robertson and Jenell Navarro https://www.kimberlydawnrobertson.com/product-page/beading-as-medicine-vol-2-zine
- 2 colouring pages from Time to Colour, A Collection of Indigenous Colouring Pages by the Woodland Cultural Centre. The colouring book is available to download online. https://woodlandculturalcentre.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Time-to-Colour.pdf You can support and donate to the Woodland Cultural Centre via their website: https://woodlandculturalcentre.ca/donations/
- 1 postcard with the artwork Crows and Sacred Tobacco by Flora May
- 1 popcorn bag for the Screening Event on October 27